How do I know I’ve found the right training provider?
Do you have staff inexperienced in business communication skills?
Want to upskill your staff and make them feel more confident and prepared to handle any situation?
Been thinking of training but not sure how to find the right provider?
Here are the eight essentials to look for to make sure you are getting return on your investment.
- Is the training customised to your business for maximum results?
- Is there a role play included that attendees can hear played back to them to measure competency and receive recommendations for improvement?
- Do they get an Action Plan to take away and practice after the training?
- Is there a follow up program to monitor and reinforce skills?
- Are there documented procedures that you can take away to ensure consistency and maintain the high customer service standards in your organisation?
- Will your staff receive a high quality workbook and certificate of completion?
- Do you offer any post training support?
- Is there a money back guarantee for peace of mind?
At Edge Communication, Ava can confidently say YES to all of these questions. She always ensures her customers receive the most effective training for their individual business needs that produce the outcomes they desire, with long lasting results.
Is your training customised to our business needs?
Ava has successfully worked with many different types of businesses in many different industries. She will consult with you to understand how your business works and the outcomes you wish to achieve, and put together the perfect program that fits with your training needs and budget.
What does the follow up program consist of?
Once you’ve invested in training, it’s vital the learning stays top of mind and practised daily to become habit. Follow up sessions keep your people on track and prevent all that valuable information being forgotten. Typically it will be a one or two hour session, but depending on your requirements could be several sessions or up to a one year transformational package.
What is contained in the documented procedures?
Documented procedures ensure all staff are on the same page and are a valuable tool for monitoring and measuring staff performance. Like all other systems in your business, it creates a company standard to ensure a consistent customer experience. Consistency enhances trust and trust is key in building customer relationships. Following the training, Ava can create a customised procedures document relevant to your business. It could be a Telephone Procedures Manual, a Customer Service Procedures Manual, or an Employee Engagement Procedures Manual. The document will contain scripts and best practice procedures for the many different types of scenarios that your people will encounter.
How long does the post training support last?
Ava loves to hear from her clients and how they’re doing so she offers a FREE email or telephone support service for 90 day post training. This allows your people to get the answers to questions that may arise after the training, or check in on something they’re unsure about.
Can you deliver the training after hours?
Yes, Ava will deliver training at a time that suits you. After hours delivery does incur a surcharge and price options will be discussed at the time of your enquiry.
Is there a money back guarantee?
For your peace of mind, all of our workshops and services are backed by our 100% quality guarantee. Although we have never been asked to refund anyone before, we just want to reassure you that if you are unhappy about the value you have received simply let us know within 24 hours and we will refund your investment.
What can we expect?
1. Ava will firstly consult with you to assess your training requirements and find out about your people, your business, your customers, and challenges.
2. She will work with you to develop a powerful and effective training program with the freshest, most engaging learning techniques, that will achieve stunning results.
3. She will follow up with feedback and recommendations to ensure the training has been effective and that you have had return on your investment.
Do we work with small or large business?
We work hand-in-hand with SME, Corporate and Government. Edge Communication has a training solution suitable for every touch point at every level at in your organisation.